Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+
- 0.10 KGS
Kupujete veću količinu ? Pogledajte količinski popust po komadu u tabeli ispod :
|Kupi 10 - 20||i dobij 5.00 KM popusta|
|Kupi 21 - 50||i dobij 10.00 KM popusta|
|Kupi 51 - 100||i dobij 15.00 KM popusta|
|Kupi 101 - 500||i dobij 20.00 KM popusta|
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest computer board from Raspberry Pi. It is a development of the previous Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, offering improved speed and functionality.
What is a Raspberry Pi?
A Raspberry Pi is a compact computer board which offers endless opportunities. Simply plug in your TV, keyboard, mouse and power supply, and you are ready to go. There is a whole family of Raspberry Pi’s available to you, each providing various functionalities. There are also add-on boards available to enable other uses, such as camera and LCD display modules.
The great thing about Raspberry Pi is that it is suitable for almost all age groups. Whether it’s introducing programming to children, or used by engineers to make complex computer-controlled systems, anyone can use one.
Why choose Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+?
If you’re looking for great speed and connectivity, the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is for you. Whether you want to learn computer programming, or trying to incorporate Internet-of-things into your workplace, the B+ model can help you achieve your goals.
It would be impossible to tell you everything that a Raspberry Pi can do as, with some help from add-on devices, there are no limits to your imagination. From media players to full IOT integration, education to gaming, monitoring working conditions to work productivity, and even controlling your own robot, Raspberry Pi covers a huge range of applications.
The B+ features Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality which works alongside the PoE HAT board (173-5595). So you can now power your Raspberry Pi board whilst providing Ethernet connectivity at with the same cable.
Pi 3 Model B vs. Pi 3 Model B+
The new B+ board actually uses the same footprint as the previous B model and the Raspberry Pi 2. Therefore you can use it as an upgrade to existing projects or even use most existing cases.
The new B+ model features upgraded board components to help your applications and calculations run faster and smoother.
The B+ also features an exciting 64-bit quad core processor running at least 10% faster than the previous model. It also has improved thermal management.
Processor: Broadcom BCM2837 Processor Quad core A53 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
Bluetooth: Cypress BLE chip 2.4Ghz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (300Mbps max)
USB: Four USB 2.0 ports
Connection: GPIO Header 40-pin
HDMI: 1 x full size
Video: MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port & 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30). H.264 encode (1080p30). OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
Power: USB connector for 5.1V / 2.5A dc
LOOKING FOR SOME INSPIRATION?
When we say that Raspberry Pi offers endless opportunities, we mean it. However, it doesn’t help you to understand how a Raspberry Pi board fits into your lifestyle or workplace. To help spark your ideas and get your project going, here are some things you might find the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B useful for:
• Learn to Programme - Raspberry Pi is a great tool to learn how to program and there are tonnes of resources available on the Pi Foundation website and other communities to help you.
• Teach to Programme - Raspberry Pi is used in schools all over the country, inspiring the engineers of tomorrow.
• Media Centre - play and stream TV channels and music.
• Wildlife Monitoring - Keep track of the wildlife in your garden, both day and night with the addition of the original or PINOIR camera modules.
• Retro Games Console - recreate your favourite games from your childhood, complete with a retro style joystick.
• Home Automation - enter the generation of the Internet of Things by setting up automated lighting, appliances or temperature control systems throughout your home.
• Lighting Show - impress your neighbours with a spectacular lighting show controlled your Raspberry Pi board.
• Industrial - use the Raspberry Pi to monitor areas of production, automate timely processes or even use for quality control.
For examples of projects and a community of people to help you get started, head over to DesignSpark (https://www.rs-online.com/designspark)
The Raspberry Pi Community
There is a huge sense of community around Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi site features projects, blogs and downloadable software for you to get stuck into, or even to help spark your ideas. There is also a Forum section where you can discuss topics and ask for help from other Raspberry Pi users. Help Guides and other documentation are available to help you get started on your project. Find all of this information at: https://www.raspberrypi.org/