MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 Core Set
- 3.00 KGS
Playfully learn with LEGO MINDSTORMS
Inputs and outputs enable you to build autonomous robots, vending machines and data acquisition systems. The MINDSTORMS Core Set is also excellent for use in an interdisciplinary setting. The EV3 brick also enables wireless communication with Bluetooth or WIFI (separately available WIFI-USB-Dongle).
Perfect for school lessons
The LEGO MINDSTORMS design encourages schoolchildren to contribute their own observations and ideas right at the design stage of projects to find creative solutions for tasks and problems. The rest of the process (choosing a solution, building, testing, evaluating) follows the methods of professional project management. By using it, learning becomes an active, self-driven and communicative process. The MINDSTORMS design also helps the planning of competence-based lessons.
Useful features included
The kit comes in a sturdy storage box with a sorting tray specifically designed for school use. Instructions for designing the robots are included to get you up and running quickly. Further instructions can be found on the software, which is included.
The Core Set contains:
- Three interactive servo motors with integrated rotation sensors
- An ultrasonic sensor, a colour/light sensor, a gyro sensor and two touch sensors
- Rechargeable battery (charger available separately).
- Ball wheel
- Connecting cable
- Building instructions
- LEGO Technic Bricks
All competence areas can be developed through the project work with LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3. The main areas in particular are the following:
- The design and building of the programmable robot is done using motors, sensors, gears, wheels, shafts and axles, as well as other technical components.
- Understanding and interpreting two-dimensional images in order to build three-dimensional models.
- Building, testing (incl. troubleshooting) and re-engineering of constructions, in order to improve the robot’s performance.
- Gaining practical, active experiences whilst applying mathematical concepts (e.g. estimating and measuring distances, times, speed)
- Communicating effectively using scientific and technical terminology
Included in delivery
• Three interactive servo motors with integrated rotation sensors
• An ultrasonic sensor, a colour/light sensor, a gyro sensor and two touch sensors
• Rechargeable battery (charger available separately).
• Ball wheel
• Connecting cable
• Building instructions
• LEGO Technic Bricks
|Model description:||Lego Mindstorms EV3 Core Set (45544)|
|Weight (approx.):||2,8 kg|
|Dimensions (approx.):||many bricks in a variety of sizes|
|Remote control:||Not included|
|Programming/controlling the app:||No|
|Recommended from:||10 years|
|Learning potential:||Fundamentals of Programming and Robotics|
|Guarantee on the product:||2 years|