Mavic Mini 2
- 1.00 KGS
DJI Mavic Air 2 Overview
The Mavic Air 2 takes power and portability to the next level, offering advanced features in a compact form factor. Intelligent shooting functions and excellent image quality put aerial masterpieces within reach. Safer, smarter flight enables you to up your game while fully enjoying the creative process.
Master creative aerial shots thanks to effortlessly smooth 4K/60fps video. The D-Cinelike flat color profile retains more information for post-processing. The HEVC (H.265) video codec records more image information, uses less storage, and preserves the dynamic range and detail of your footage, ensuring next-level content.
The secret to incredible HDR video is a high-performance Quad Bayer image sensor. A single frame separates exposure levels in different areas, accurately capturing light and dark details. The images are layered to create a colorful, balanced, and eye-catching picture with higher dynamic range.
Integrated scene recognition works with DJI's HyperLight and HDR technologies to adjust the camera's parameters and deliver optimal results. Scene recognition can detect five different categories: sunset, skies, grass, snow, and trees.
Utilizing APAS 3.0 and forward, backward, and downward sensors, the Mavic Air 2 actively avoids obstacles to stay safe while in flight. An auxiliary light on the drone helps improve the sensors' visibility.
Stay safe while in flight with AirSense technology. It utilizes an ADS-B receiver and satellite positioning to warn you of nearby aircraft.
DJI Fly App
Control the Mavic Air 2, adjust settings and functions and utilize built-in templates to capture stunning videos. It also incorporates technology from the DJI Mimo app to allow you to edit footage.
The included remote controller works with your existing smartphone to control the Mavic Air 2 and view live footage from the drone. It's constructed with a comfortable and ergonomic grip and provides up to four hours of battery life. Integrated antennas help improve signal performance.
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Follows a target while avoiding obstacles and works to reidentify targets if lost, such as when going behind a tree
- Spotlight 2.0: Fly freely while locking the camera on a subject; just tap a subject on the remote and fly
- POI 3.0: Creates an automated path to fly around a target while keeping the camera centered; works with flat surfaces and can dynamically track objects such as people, cars, and boats
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
With a single tap, you can use your Mavic Air 2 to capture stunning time-lapse shots in Hyperlapse mode, processing everything automatically without the need for post-processing. You can even simultaneously save photos in JPEG and raw on a microSD card (not included). Hyperlapse shots can be captured with four distinct modes; simply select the mode and shooting location in the DJI Fly app.
- Free: Move the Mavic Air 2 where you want with total freedom
- Circle: Lock onto a subject and the Mavic Air 2 will circle it while continuously capturing footage
- Course Lock: This locks the gimbal onto a subject, automatically turning to keep it in the frame as you fly towards and past the subject
- WayPoint: Set a specific, savable flight path (up to 5 points) in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later
Capture cinematic video clips with just a few taps using predefined flight pattern modes. The Mavic Air 2 will fly a complicated aerial route and you can add music, effects, and filters using Story templates. The resulting footage can be directly shared onto various social media platforms. QuickShot modes include:
- Dronie: Locks onto a subject and flies away while filming
- Circle: Locks onto a subject and flies around it from a set distance
- Helix: Locks onto a subject and flies away and above it in a unique pattern
- Rocket: Locks onto a subject and flies above it while continuously gaining altitude
- Boomerang: Locks onto a subject and flies away from it, then back towards it after reaching a certain point, all while continuously circling it
- Asteroid: Locks onto a subject and then rapidly gains altitude
In The Box
- DJI Mavic Air 2
- Remote Controller
- Intelligent Flight Battery
- Battery Charger
- AC Power Cable
- 3 x Pair of Low-Noise Propellers
- USB Type-C RC Cable
- Lightning RC Cable
- Micro-USB RC Cable
- Gimbal Protector
- USB Type-C Cable
- Pair of Spare Control Sticks